PDD Administrative Review
On May 18, 2011, Mary Anne Jablonski, former Minister of Seniors and Community Supports, released the results of an administrative review of the Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) program. This review looked at the program's administration, including within the department's PDD program branch, the six Community Boards, and the community-based service provider agencies.
Following the administrative review, the Minister gave 11 directions to the Community Boards to address the issues identified in the review. These directions have been combined with work that was already underway as part of the PDD Priority Actions into the PDD Change Initiatives Project.
June 2011 Focus Groups on the PDD Contracting Process
- Letter from MLA Genia Leskiw to participants
May 2011 Release of Administrative Review
- News Release: Response to PDD administrative review focuses on better outcomes for Albertans with developmental disabilities
- PDD Administrative Review
- Fact Sheet
- Terms of Reference
- Letter to Community Boards
- Letter to Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Letter to Families
- Letter to Service Providers