The PDD Program in Central Alberta is delivered under the governance of the PDD Central Region Community Board.
The Board is appointed by the Minister of Seniors and Community Supports and operates under the requirements of the PDD Community Governance Act , the Financial Administration Act, the Public Agencies Governance Framework, and other legislation and regulation.
As a Public Agency subject to the Public Agencies Governance Framework, the PDD Central Region Community Board is required to make available to the public a number of core documents related to the Board's mandate, role, and operations. These core governance-related documents for the PDD Central Region Community Board are listed below.
- Board Mandate
- Board Roles
- Board Member Code of Conduct
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- PDD Board Governance Policies and Guidelines
- PDD Board Member Recruitment
- PDD Board Assessment and Evaluation
The links below provide information about the governance of public agencies in Alberta:
- Government of Alberta Public Agencies Governance Framework
- Government of Alberta Agency Governance Secretariat Website
More information about the PDD Central Region Community Board is available by contacting Stephen Golub, Manager, Corporate Development at (403) 340-4877 or email@example.com