PDD Edmonton Outcomes
These are the outcomes that emerged from conversations with individuals who receive supports, and families, friends and allies. Individuals will:
- Be included in communities and increase their community connections.
- Have increased control over their supports and services.
- Build on skills, abilities, support networks and other assets.
- Acquire employment, and other valued roles and responsibilities.
- Have increased independence.
- Have reasonable safety nets.
- Have flexible supports and services.
- Have supports and services available when needed.
- Live in communities that are inclusive.