Parent Link Centres
Three new Parent Link Centres will join a network of 50 other Centres to provide parents and caregivers with free resources and support to develop nurturing environments to support early childhood development.
Government’s support will provide $1.05 million in funding to three community organizations who will be responsible for the operation of the Parent Link Centres. These community organizations were selected through a rigourous process that ensured they aligned with Government’s priority for Early Childhood Development.
The Centres will be located in Edmonton City Centre, Sylvan Lake with outreach to Eckville, and Innisfail with outreach to Red Deer County. The new Centres will open later this year.
For more information on Parent Link Centres, please visit the links below:
- Parent Link Centre Services
- Find a Parent Link Centre near you
- Healthy Parents – Healthy Children
- Talk Box
- Triple P – Positive Parenting Program
- Visit a virtual Parent Link Centre (Windows Media Player streaming video, 7 minutes, 40 MB)
- Francophone families supported by new Parent Link Centre Network
- Un nouveau réseau de Centres d’appui parental pour les familles francophones